Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thing 13/ Week 6: Del.icio.us

And it was delicious too :-) I enjoyed looking around Del.icio.us and it is easy to use. I set up an account and added some bookmarks. I like the fact that as well as just bookmarking a webpage etc, you can tag it and add notes so that you can instantly see what the webpage is about when you open "Your Bookmarks." I looked at Network Badges and that is something I might set myself up with as well later on, although I can see myself having so many of my own bookmarks that it might be a bit of a worry trying to keep track of anyone else's as well :-) The best thing is coming across some great websites that I would never otherwise have come across if I hadn't been looking on Del.icio.us. And that goes for the whole of my Web 2 training so far - I've come across the most interesting, fantastic things that I would never have known were there otherwise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, I found so many cool sites looking through del.icious ;)