Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Monday, October 29, 2007

Week 5/Thing 12

I have to say that I didn't find Rollyo a particularly easy tool to navigate around, and I wouldn't call it user-friendly. I think it was very much a matter of trial and error when I was creating my searchroll and even then I am not sure if my searchroll is sufficient because it doesn't look anything like the Quick Quotes searchroll, for example. I guess that later on I could somehow add more details re what the different linedancing websites contain. I definitely missed having a Help file to look at as there seemed to be no help files on Rollyo. On the plus side, it is very helpful to be able to look at the searchrolls that others have created and I will be using Rollyo mostly to find useful websites on different subjects. I liked the Quick Quotes searchroll because it gave me some good websites to look for quotes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work on rollyo, i wouldn't consider it user friendly either!