Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Monday, October 15, 2007

Thing 6/Week 3

Well, I created a trading card on FD Toy's Trading Card Maker this week. I called it "Super Librarian", in the tradition of super heroes, and I uploaded an awful photo of myself (taken a few years ago on webcam by my daughter, and I have to say she took it sneakily :-) because I put my hands over my face at the last minute.) The subtitle was "Loses her book", and description was "Super Librarian has lost her book within a library of 20,000 books and must find it before her nemesis the evil Book Destroyer does." The trading card was very easy to make using the software provided, and I had a lot of fun making it, but I have to admit that it's not something I would want other people to see 'cos the photo is so bad :-) But I will try it again sometime, once I find a better pic to use....and maybe I'd better do some research on trading cards at the same time, just to check whether I'm on the right track and am including the right sorts of things....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup, you are definitely on the right track! Great description of your Super Librarian trading card! Wanna trade for one of our super dorky acl elgar administrator cards? ;)