Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Blogging Away

I am actually blogging! I can't believe it! I have now joined the world of "those in the know" (well, sort of), and this is my first post. Haven't decided what on earth I'm gonna say yet, except that I'm glad I'm here; I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing (well, maybe a little bit of an idea); and many thanks to Auckland City Libraries for taking me outta my comfort zone and making me try this, beacuse it's something I've been wanting to learn how to do for a long time. What have I learnt so far? That I don't need to be a computer wizard to set up a blog because Blogger makes it easy. You just have to follow the steps. And it's fun. A blogging fanatic may have been unleashed! Watch this space :-)

No comments: