Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I have also learnt that the time Blogger says my blog is posted is not correct (according to NZ time, that is.) It says that my first blog was sent at 1.14 am and it was definitely sent some time before 10pm on 3 October. Another thing I will avoid doing in future is saving my blog as a draft because it didn't seem to work when I tried to go back in and edit and publish it. I did look at the Help files and as far as I could see, I was doing everything right...but I still couldn't edit/publish it. I had to delete it and create a new post. I wonder if any other bloggers have had the same problem.....maybe some kind person will stumble upon my musings and enlighten me :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well congrats on completing your first few blogs! :) Great work! Don't worry if you don't know how to do everything, that's what this program is about! Let us know if you need any help. Good luck! :)