Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Week 6/Thing 14: Getting not-so-technical with Technorati

Amazing! Can't quite believe that I am about to try and use html when attempting this week's challenge to add tags to my posts! I have no knowledge whatsoever of html, so this is gonna be interesting :-) I enjoyed looking through Technorati and set up my own account. I searched for "Learning 2.0" in entire post and came up with 5383 entries. Then I did a tag search for "Learning 2.0" and came up with 103 posts. Lastly I searched for "Learning 2.0" in Blog Directory search and came up with 328 blogs. Very interestingly the Blog Directory search showed our very own ACL Learning 2.0 as an entry on the first page. I added this to My Favorites on Technorati and added tags. Then I claimed my blog using Post Claim, added a "Technorati button" to my blog and was told that my blog claim had been "successfully configured." Also added http://elgar-acllearn.blogspot.com/ to my watchlist. The last part of the challenge is to see whether my attempts at "html-ing" are successful. So here goes... :-)

Technorati tag:

No comments: