Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week 8/Thing 18


Wow! I am definitely impressed with Zoho Writer. I like the fact that you have access to any documents you create, from any computer. That must beat having to save it on a floppy or CD etc and then carry the floppy or CD around so that you can use it on a different computer and hope it doesn't get damaged and having to have backup floppies if the document is something important... And I am thinking that if your computer crashes and you lose what's on your hard drive and you hadn't backed your document up on floppy/CD, you would still be able to access it from Zoho Writer...brilliant! I have added Zoho Writer to my Favourites and will definitely be using it in future.  I've saved this document and now I'm going to ty and publish it through Zoho to my blog...here goes...tongue_out And sorry about the emoticon...just couldn't resist.smile

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, nothing more frustrating than losing your work on Word