Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week9 /Thing 20

I explored You Tube and searched under linedancing...and I chose that topic because I am a linedancer...looked at a video of Billy Ray Cyrus singing Achy Breaky Heart as this was one of the very first songs that a line dance was choreographed to and one of the first dances I learnt. Got a bit sidetracked after that by first watching a clip of linedancing dogs...and I have posted that clip on my blog. It is under this post... And after I watched the linedancing dogs, well I got sidetracked even further and it was dancing dogs of all sorts...Potential for use of You Tube clips on library websites? Instructional videos on how to use various types of library equipment/maybe a staff only area where staff can watch training videos or watch a message from say the Head Librarian. Interviews with visiting authors? Special announcements via video rather than the usual email/posters etc? I am sure there would be many many possible uses and that the inclusion of You Tube-like technology would appeal to many people and not just the younger generation..

No comments: