Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Week 9/Thing 22

I looked at NetLibrary, created an account and added 4 titles to my favourites. One book that I particularly want to read is Africa on Six Wheels: A Semester on Safari. I read the preface and it sounds like it would be interesting...I enjoy reading books about Africa as one of my goals/dreams is to go on safari there. The other titles I added to my Favourites were 101 Activities for Teaching Creativity and Problem Solving; Adobe Photoshop; and Advertising on the Internet....some very interesting titles on NetLibrary. I didn't look through the lot but now that I know they're there, I will be back to look at them in more depth etc. I am particularly excited by the thought of possibly and hopefully being able to download audiobooks from NetLibrary to the new MP3 player that I am going to earn in a very short time :-) And the MP3 player will be another new bit of technology to master because I've never had one or used one...my kids have them but I do not have a clue about how to use them...yet :-) I most definitely think I will be using NetLibrary in the future....have to get used to reading from a computer and I think that's a very different thing from reading a book in hardcopy...and I think it would be great if I could download an audiobook to my MP3 player and listen to it while walking/driving long distances etc....And lastly I like the fact that you can choose your "interface language" from several languages...I'm sure that will be a very useful feature for many customers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been on safari in Africa and can thoroughly recommend it. Set is as a goal with a date in mind - look how much you have achieve in 9 weeks with this programme!