Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Thursday, February 5, 2009

License to Play ... I'm back! :-)

Hey, I'm back! This is great! :-) Just made it back from a couple of weeks' holiday in time to register for this course on Monday 2 February so I'm lucky I just managed to scrape in. Thank you for doing more of this "web 2.0 learning stuff" 'cos it's fun and I really enjoy it..and I definitely don't need the prize incentives to do it...I'd do it anyway :-) I am resurrecting the blog I created for the first ACL Web 2.0 course. It wasn't too bad finding it again because I'd set Blogger up as one of my Favourites...but I had forgotten which email address I used to set it up, and then I had forgotten my password...but it only took a few minutes to work out which email address I should be using and then to reset my password. As to memories coming back, yes there were a lot of those :-) I really enjoyed the first course, forgotten some bits here and there 'cos I haven't used them (hate to have to admit that but it's true and it's mostly due to lack of time to "play"...but at least I know the different things that are available and I've got them all set up as Favourites so I can use them when I want), and probably should do a refresher of that course sometime too... But as I said, I'm glad to be back :-)

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi The Learning Librarian

Welcome back love the blog!! You will learn lots in this course many cool things :-) Have fun!! Play hard!!