Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

Thing # 7 Bookjetty

I enjoyed Bookjetty and had fun adding books to my bookshelf. I couldn't think of any books that I'd "dropped" lately so I just added the book I am currently reading, which is The Warrior's Princess, by Barbara Erskine (interestingly I am apparently the first person to add that book to my bookshelf:-), some books that I have already read and some that I want to read in the future. Bookjetty seems to be a great way of keeping track of what books you have already read and what you would like to read etc and I would definitely recommend it to customers who wanted to keep track of their reading. I would also recommend Authors on the Web and Litlovers...all great ways of finding out more about books...how could any booklover resist them ? :-) And I will definitely revisit all these sites myself and do a lot more with them in the future.

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi Merrylegs

Well done! Next up Getting Creative lots of fun :-)