Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

Thing # 6 Authors on the Web

I looked at all the sites and enjoyed them all even though they didn't have some of my most fav authors on them...Barbara Erskine, Christine Feehan etc...and have embedded links to Author yellow pages and Bookreporter.com on this blog. My fav site was Bookreporter.com. I like the daily quotes, and the Awards section where books that have won various awards are listed. I love the Contests Section! :-) I subscribed to the Bookreporter.com newsletter, partly so that I would be in the draw every month to win 5 free hardcover books, but also to keep up with all the book news...well, one does that when they're a librarian aka bookworm, don't they? :-) I like the author bibliographies, although again some of my fav authors weren't on there...but no site can list every single author of course :-)And I really, really like the "Books coming soon" section - it's a great way to find out what's going to be hitting the bookshops soon etc.

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi Merrylegs
Well done on having such a good look at authors on the web next up Bookjetty!