Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thing No 7: Animoto.com

Well, I've sort of semi-embedded my video (Sunsets to Blues) from Animoto on my blog, but the links don't seem to be working very well today, so I will have to try and re-do it later. I first tried through Add a Gadget/Link list/Configure Link list, but the "add button" button was not working. So I then tried saving the video to my home computer and then uploading from there - but that didn't work...so third time sort of semi-lucky, I tried Add a Gadget/HTML/Javascript and it's on there now but not working properly as a link. However, if you highlight the whole web address, then right click and click on "Search web for http://animoto.com/play/z0La9y9Zxn3t3Tvn2586LA?autostart=true", it will take you to a results page - click on "Go directly to http://animoto.com/play/z0La9y9Zxn3t3Tvn2586LA?autostart=true" etc and you will end up at my video, which I am very proud of, even though I just used the photos and music supplied by Animoto :-) I am now imagining myself as a Film/TV producer or director....and looking forward to making lots of video clips in the future, both for work and personal use...but more about that next post :-)

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi Merrylegs

I enjoyed your Animoto well done! Next up Animation lots of fun :-)