Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Go Animate, Animoto and The Klingons' Library Card

I embedded my animation, "The Klingons' Library Card" from Go Animate in my blog. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see it. I had to put it there because if I had put it at the top (and I did try that), I couldn't figure out how to make it bigger so that you could see the whole thing. I had great fun doing the animation and got carried away a bit :-) I could have done a lot more if there were no constraints on my time. I did wish that all the text could be made bigger - maybe it can, but I haven't managed to work out how yet. The text just seemed to get smaller the more you wrote so that it would fit inside the speech bubble and so I felt a bit limited there as to how many words I could use...and I guess there is a size limit on the speech bubble :-) I enjoyed my week of being creative. I really enjoyed Animoto and Go Animate and I can see these being used for short promotions of events maybe in the library, also as you have said, for Click and Learn classes. I can imagine that animating and setting up videos would be something that a lot of people would be interested in learning. I am sure these technologies could also be used to produce our annual Xmas cards...and I will definitely be coming back and playing around more on Animoto and GoAnimate in the future...and I am even inspired to maybe do some sort of further course on producing videos/animations etc...

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi Merrylegs

I loved your Animation! Well done!! Next up Social Networking lots of fun :-)