Chocolate and Me

Image created at GlassGiant.com

My very own cartoon!

My very own cartoon!
I created this (well the words anyway - not the pics) at http://comics.happyfacegenerator.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Last Posting

This is my last post and all I can say is that I really really enjoyed this course and thank you very very much for putting the course together :-) I am now waiting with baited breath for the next course :-) (and I am sad that this one has now finished :-)I have learnt some really cool things and what stood out for me the most was the Week of being Creative, with Animoto and Go Animate - I had such great fun with these that I now want to (hopefully) do a course on animation and video-making :-) I really enjoyed the Social Networking and the genealogy exercises as well....actually I enjoyed everything! I think all the exercises are relevant to my job because I will be able to point customers in the direction of these websites and technologies. I would also very much like to try using Animoto and GoAnimate to make short promos for some of the events we have here. I would also like to possibly provide Click and Learn classes on some of these topics. I think the genealogy sites, the social networking sites and Animoto/Go Animate are topics that would be very popular. I am sure that children would love Go Animate - maybe classes could be provided for them as well as for adults. There are many possibilities...

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi Merrylegs
Thanks for completing the Web2.1. We hope you had fun learning and are able to share what you have learnted with customers, staff, family and friends. On behalf of the Web2.1 administrators. Congratulations on completing the programme and your name has been added to the prize draw. Good luck and great job done!!